Oil Change for El Cajon, La Mesa, and San Diego
Why It’s Important to Get Regular Scheduled Oil Changes
Regular oil changes are an easy and cost-effective way to maintain your vehicle’s performance and reliability. The oil in your motor keeps the internal engine parts lubricated and protects against wear, rust, and corrosion in all climates. Without the cleaning action of new oil, carbon and varnish buildup would be toxic to your engine. Having your oil changed every 3,000 miles will maintain its operating efficiently. If you drive in stop and go traffic, tow a trailer, or drive in dusty conditions, you should change your oil more frequently.
Having an oil change is one of the best things you can do to keep your car operating properly and help with your vehicle’s fuel economy. And when your vehicle is in for regular maintenance, Certified Car Clinic can help catch and fix minor issues before they turn into costly repairs.
Every Full Service Oil Change Includes:
- Remove old oil and replace with new oil
- Replace the oil filter
- Lube chassis if applicable
- Check the condition of your air filter
- Top off power steering fluid
- Check brake fluid
- Top off radiator fluid
- Check battery fluid level
- Check transmission fluid level and condition
- Visually inspect serpentine belt and hoses
- Fill washer fluid reservoir
- Check and fill tire pressure to correct recommended pressure
- Check wiper blade condition
To help simplify your vehicle maintenance needs, our technician will reset your Oil Life Monitor System after the oil change has been completed.
We Offer Oil Changes And Tune Ups For
AUTOS ~ LIGHT TRUCKS ~ SUV'S ~ 4X4'S ~ DIESELS ~ IMPORT & DOMESTIC